Saturday, January 17, 2009

Night World


Hello!

I found this free ebook the other day, "Secret Vampire", which is the first in the "Night World" series by L.J Smith, and I just finished reading it. Normally, I wouldn't really think about reading this type of book but I found myself really enjoying it!

16 year old Poppy finds herself in the hospital the first real day of Summer vacation. Soon, she finds out that she is going to die. It might be a few weeks, or months, no one really knows. Her family is terribly sad, what family wouldn't be? Then, her only chance of living is in her best friend as the secret behind him is unfolded and she finds that if she changes her life with the help of him, she has a strong chance of living. What will Poppy choose? Thats for you to find out!

If you would like to read the free online e - book here is the link:
http://www.simonsays.com/extras/pdfs/Night_World.pdf

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! i've read the whole book and i loved it! i can't wait to read the second!

Cassidy said...

I've read every book of that series except for the last one, which hasn't come out yet. This is an epic book. :)