Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme started by "Breaking the Spine" blog, www.breakingthespine.blogspot.com

I found that this book looks interesting! What do you think? What upcoming book are YOU waiting for?
Book: "Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie"
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
blurb:
"In this sequel to Lament, faeries follow James and Dee to Thornking-Ash, where James struggles with his feelings for Dee and for the dangerous faerie muse, Nuala. When Halloween plunges both Dee and Nuala into danger, James finds he can only save one. "

Why I think it sounds good:
It sounds interesting, and I love reading faerie books!

Visit Mrs. Stiefvater here!
http://www.maggiestiefvater.com/index.php


1 comment:

go with happiness said...

I can't wait for this one also! I loved Lament!!!