Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Meme: Adoration Tuesday

Adoration Tuesday

While I was reading the other night, I came up with a new meme! Every Tuesday I will post a cover, new or old, that I "adore" and why! Feel free to join in and use this meme on your blog!!

And this weeks featured cover:


Book: Song of the Sparrow
Author: Lisa Ann Sandell
Cover Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Why I like it:
I love this cover! It looks so fresh, simple, and sweet. The ivy in the girls hair really adds character to the story and makes the cover even prettier!

Amazon expert:

"Since the days of King Arthur, there have been poems and paintings created in her name. She is Elaine of Ascolat, the Lady of Shalott, and now there is a book all her own. The year is 490 A.D. and 16-year-old Elaine has a temperament to match her fiery red hair. Living on a military base with her father, brothers, and the rest of Arthur's army, Elaine pines for the handsome Lancelot, and longs for a female friend. But when the cruel, beautiful Gwynivere arrives, Elaine is confronted with startling emotions of jealousy and rivalry. Can Elaine find the strength to survive the birth of a kingdom?"

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is a beautiful cover. Personally, I have always liked the cover of New Moon.