Sunday, March 22, 2009

In My Mailbox!!


First of, I want to give credit to Alea at http://aleapopculture.blogspot.com/ and Kristi of the well known http://www.thestorysiren.com/ !! Thanks for giving us this chance to share all of our wonderful books!! Also, thanks to everyone that sent me books!

This week, was, well...amazing!! I received 22 books this week! My new record!

Here they are!

Received in the Mail:

-"Being Nikki" by Meg Cabot

Eeek!! Thank you so much, I am really excited to read this one since "Airhead" is one of my favorites!







-"Seven Tears Into The Sea" by Terri Farley











Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island Water Lilly

I didn't know I was getting this one! Thanks Terri!












"Love You, Hate You, Miss You"


















"The Debs"











"Heartbeat for Horses"












"Prophecy of the Sisters"













"Spring Breakup"
















"The Anatomy of Wings"














"Nothing But Ghosts"












"Gorgeous"
















"The Chronicles of Narnia"











"Shadowed Summer"















"Just another Girl"















"Taken By Storm"












"Wilderness"

For my brother!













I also received "Touch" by Francine Prose, however I was not able to find a photo of it!


The Bought:



"Geek Charming"











"Eragon"

Only difference is that it is not a Kindle Edition.

Thanks Goodwill!














"Three Willows the sisterhood grows"













Birthday:



"The Luxe"





























No comments: