Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In My Mailbox (Late!!)

Sorry everyone that I'm a day late, but, I've been soooo busy with school and 4-H and life!

This week I got 4 books, which I must say is pretty good, not as good as some of my other weeks, but I'm happy!

"The Importance of Wings" by Robin Friedman
ARC or New: ARC from kind author! Thank you!!
This one looks really good, I'm looking forward to reading it!



"Lifting the Sky" by Mackie D'Arge
ARC Or New: New from Mackie D'Arge! Thank you so much!!
A YA book about horses, that alone promises that I'll like it!



"Sliding on the Edge" by C. Lee Mckenzie
ARC or New: ARC!
This one sounds really neat, thank you!!



"Look Both Ways" by Jacquelyn Mitchard
ARC Or New: New from author! Thank you so much!
I'm really looking forward to reading this one, and the cover is so pretty!!

Thats all for last week!!!

Last night I finished reading "Love You, Hate You, Miss You" and absoluetly loved it! Now I want to read, read, read a bunch more of Elizabeth Scott's young adult books!! She is such a good writer!

4 comments:

Sadako said...

Ooh, very lucky--all these books look so so great! Esp. the Importance of Wings!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Don't they though? I'm so excited to read all of them!

Marie said...

I haven't read that Elizabeth Scott one yet.. i'll check it out!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Yes, I defiantly suggest her books, they are such well written, well, maybe I shouldn't be saying that yet since I've only read one, but it was so good!