Sunday, February 1, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a post that was started by Story Siren. Every week, you post all of the books that you got in the mail that week. Its a lot of fun and a lot of different book bloggers do it! The posts are also fun to read!

Here are the books that I received this week:





"Who Made you a Princess?"

I wrote a review below for you, it was a good book! I got this one as a free ARC to review.












"The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks.
From bookdivas.com. The cover is so pretty!










"The Season"
I think this one looks amazing! I won it in a contest, now I'm so excited to read it!









The other thing that I was lucky enough to get in the mail this week was "Body Dust!" I got that from bookdivas.com as well!

Happy February to everyone!

No comments: