Monday, March 21, 2011

AN Window and Lawn - Two Teenagers Success Story

AN Window Washing and Lawn Care


Last night, I watched the amazing "Social Network." Oh - my - goodness. What an amazing documentary! How inspiring! And how smart the Harvard students are. Whenever I here success stories such as that one for young people, it does inspire me. And of course, I want to shout it out to the world, hopefully loud enough to inspire someone else. Let me introduce you to AN Window and Lawn Services.

While yes, this may be on a much smaller scale that Mark (Facebook CEO) did, but everything starts somewhere. Nathan (now 18) and Andy (18) began a lawn and window service a year ago. Doesn't sound too exciting?

Just take a look at their website - AN Window and Lawn
Their blog
AND
Facebook Page

Their website is better designed than a lot of websites that I have seen by adults. It's one thing to start a business - it's another to have a web presence that grows your business to something that makes money and helps you gain clients.

The message of this story? Anyone can do something if you put your mind to it and don't let anything get in your way. Keep going, it will happen.




No comments: