Monday, May 2, 2011

The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson



When I first picked up a young adult book many years ago at the library, "14 Little Blue Envelopes" was one of the first ones. And I've loved it since! Maureen Johnson helped me get into the world of young adult books because of her book, and look what was the result!

I was excited when I found out that she was writing "The Last Little Blue Envelope." And was thrilled with I was sent a copy to review (100% of opinions in this review are off my own.). In the last installment of this series, Ginny retrieves her lost envelope and finds her way back in Paris and is un - happily surprised by a few new changes. However, she begins to find love in unique places as she unravels the crazy mystery that her aunt left behind for her.

Maureen Johnson's books are must reads, and perfect to past down again and again.

No comments: