Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Bookmarks! Yay!

New Bookmarks



So sorry this one is the wrong direction, for some reason Blogger switched it!



This one actually comes in a set, however I didn't take pictures of the whole set. Email me if you would like to see them!





Front...




Today I spent quite a bit of time crafting a few more bookmarks and I think they turned out pretty nice!! Let me know what you think!

If you would like to purchase any or all of them, please email me!!! They are reasonably priced!

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Those are very beautiful! I'd like to try my hand at making one sometime. Don't worry, I won't sell mine. ;) I am in love with your profile picture! It is so gorgeous. Did you take it?


~Briana a.k.a. The Book Pixie

Unknown said...

OMG! These are gorgeous! I think I might have to get a few!! I love the top 2, and the other pink and black one with the pink flower on the bottom! Send me an email on yahoo! with how much they are!!

~The Book Pixie said...

I've got an award for you over at my blog. :)
http://thebookpixie.blogspot.com/2009/06/awards.html

Unknown said...

Hook me up!

emymnoodle@gmail.com

Diana Dang said...

They are very cute!

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad that you all like them :)

Kate said...

You've created beautiful bookmarks!

Kay Cassidy said...

Oh WOW... these are absolutely gorgeous!