Friday, April 9, 2010

"The Clearing" by Heather Davis When Love is really Timeless...

The Clearing

Book: "The Clearing"
Author: Heather Davis
Book Rating: 5 out of 5
Cover Rating: 5 out of 5

Amy has faced a lot of struggles with her previous boyfriend, Matt, and now she is living away, safe, with her Aunt Mae. However, she is confused, and wants to be different than her previous self. She wants to be someone new. One of the first days at her Aunt Mae's house, while playing with her aunts dog, she notices a large foggy hazy area. She decides to explore some more and realizes that there is a boy at the other side of the clearing, Henry is his name. Soon she is falling head first with Henry and along the way, learns some unbelievable secrets that will change her life forever.

"The Clearing" was such a good read for me. I really enjoyed it. The plot was so unique and most of the characters were relatable to. Sometimes I did feel like I didn't "know" Amy very well, but I still wanted everything to work out ok for her and Henry. I really enjoyed "The Clearing" and found it was a book that kept me reading.



No comments: